What Makes Baner The Newest Investment Destination?
17 May 2017
Baner is one of the most happening places in Pune. Over the past few years, this Pune suburb has flourished and emerged as one of the most preferred investment destinations. So what makes Baner the most sought-after locations? Let's find out.
- Proximity to Hinjawadi: Being in proximity to Hinjawadi has done wonders to the overall growth of Baner. Hinjawadi is Pune's biggest IT hub hosting a number of renowned MNCs.
- Excellent infrastructure: The presence of the IT hub has resulted in improved infrastructure for locations in and around Hinjawadi, such as Baner, Balewadi, Aundh and Wakad.
- Excellent connectivity: Baner is just a few minutes' drive from the Pune-Mumbai Expressway and Mumbai-Bangalore highway. The location enjoys easy access to prime destinations in Pune and saves a lot of time on commute.
- Proximity to prime locations: The location is in proximity to the bustling neighbourhoods of Aundh and Balewadi, as well as Kothrud and Pashan. In addition, it's just a 15-minute drive away from the city centre.
- Robust social infrastructure: The location has a number of reputed educational institutes, healthcare centres, malls and multiplexes in its vicinity.
The right mix: Baner takes pride in its right mix of residential and commercial projects which have together fuelled the growth of this location.
If you wish to invest in this strategic location, we recommend you take a look at Ganga Acropolis, a luxurious development of 2 & 3 BHKs in Baner.