The Undri-Pisoli Belt: Pune's Hottest Real Estate Prospect
08 Jun 2017
If you've been on the hunt for property in Pune, you'll know that the Undri-Pisoli belt is the new hot favourite when it comes to real estate development. There are several reasons why the Undri-Pisoli belt has seen a meteoric rise in real estate projects, and it may be worthwhile for you to choose a home in this happening locality.
Let's take a look at why the Undri-Pisoli is the hottest real estate prospect in town.
1. The infrastructure is highly developed: From civic amenities to social infrastructure, the Undri locality of Pune is highly developed. From healthcare, entertainment and shopping, to schools, commercial areas and more, Undri has everything to offer.
2. Housing in this area is affordable: Property prices in the Undri-Pisola belt of Pune are quite affordable when compared with the prices in other parts of town. This makes it a great investment option and the ideal choice for those looking to buy their first home.
3. It is the ideal choice for IT employees: Pune bustles because of its IT sector. Most people associated with the IT world in Pune choose to live in the Undri region, owing to its proximity to the IT hubs of Magarpatta and SP Infocity.
4. It is well connected to the key parts of the city: The Undri-Pisola belt offers great connectivity to all the major parts of the city. It is also well connected to the Mumbai-Bengaluru highway.
5. It has the best of both worlds: Being situated only 11 kms away from the main city of Pune allows the Undri locality to be well connected to the city. Apart from having great infrastructure in place, Undri also offers the calm that only a locality on the outskirts could offer.
Looking for a home in this sought-after locality? Sai Ganga presents 1 Bhk and 2 Bhk Flats in Undri, Pune and 1 Bhk and 2 Bhk Homes in Undri, Pune.