Interesting DIY Home Décor Ideas That Will Liven Up Your Place
09 Mar 2018
Revamping your home doesn’t always have to mean a lot of time and money spent. Very often, it is the small, meditated changes that can make a big difference to the way your home looks.
If you’re looking to spruce up your home, here some interesting DIY home décor ideas to try:
1. Vintage trunk coffee table: It’s time to bring out any old metal trunks that you may have lying around. A vintage trunk in the living room can serve as a trendy coffee table and can also double up as a storage unit.
2. Spray paint wall art: Get creative with spray paint to bring your walls to life. You don’t need precision for this—all you need is vibrant colours and some imagination.
3. Decorate with books: While books make for lovely items to own (and read), they also work wonderfully well as décor items. Books come in all kinds of colours and sizes, which makes book décor a great way to add character to your home.
4. Glass bottle lamps: Empty wine bottles can make for excellent decorative lamps. All you need to do is paint these bottles in the colours of your choice and place some LED lights inside for a quick and easy DIY lamp.
5. Fabric wallpaper frames: Place your favourite fabrics (in the textures and colours that you love) in elegant frames of different sizes and use them to decorate your walls.
6. Liven up the seating: One of the easiest ways to liven up your living room is to spruce up the chairs and the sofas with vibrant throws and cushion covers. This works as an instant pick-me-up for your living room.
7. Indoor greens: A super budget-friendly and creative way of doing up your home is to place a variety of indoor plants in your living area. The greens add a refreshing and natural vibe to the home, while creating a beautiful décor theme.
Looking to invest in the perfect home? Sai Ganga, a premium residential project by Goel Ganga Developments, presents 1 BHK and 2 BHK Residential Homes in Undri Pune. Explore 1 BHK and 2 BHK Residential Projects in Undri Pune at Sai Ganga.