Dhanori - Witnessing a Rise in Affordable Housing Options
10 Aug 2016
Situated on the eastern side of Pune, Dhanori is an up-and-coming areas that offers a large number of affordable housing projects. The huge availability of land, proximity to the airport & railway station, and infrastructural developments have been attracting developers to this area.
Let’s have a look at the developments taking place, pricing trends and investment potential in the area:
Infrastructural Development and Connectivity
- Dhanori is witnessing sound infrastructural growth. It is well-connected to other destinations via roadways, railways and airways.
- Concreting and widening of existing roads is a big reason for the increasing number of residential projects in this area.
- The proposed Ring Road, which passes from through neighbouring Charoli, acts as a major driver to spur real estate activity here.
- Its proximity to important places like Viman Nagar, Kharadi, Koregaon Park, Kalyani Nagar adds to its growth potential.
- It is connected to the industrial regions and IT hubs of Pune which makes it stand out from other affordable localities.
The pricing of housing projects in Dhanori is quite affordable. The region has witnessed a steady price growth over the years, rising from Rs. 2000 per sq.ft. in 2009 to Rs. 4, 800 per sq.ft. in 2016. Prices average around Rs 4000-4,800 per sq.ft. 1 BHK units of 500-600 sq.ft. can be easily available for Rs. 30 Lac here.
Dhanori also enjoys healthy rental traction due to its proximity to the the IT hubs and industrial regions. For 1 BHK apartments, monthly rent ranges between Rs. 7000 and Rs. 9000 per month, Rs. 10000 -11000 per month for 2 BHK apartments and Rs. 12,000-13,000 per month for 3 BHK apartments.*
Dhanori has huge investment potential due to the reasons mentioned above. It has ignited the interest of many renowned developers over the past couple of years, and this trend is going to strengthen further in the near future. The saturation of land in the neighbouring areas is another reason that developers are shifting their focus to this region. If you are looking for 2 BHK apartments in Dhanori, Pune for sale, then Ganga Aria can be a good choice.
Authored by Goel Ganga Developments, a premium real estate developer, offering residential projects for sale in Dhanori Pune