Checklist Before Buying Real Estate in Pune
09 Jan 2015
Real estate in Pune has fulfilled the aspirations of many home buyers, residing in the city as well as across India. An interesting amalgamation of flats, penthouses, villas and row houses, have satiated the demand for properties in Pune. The demand comes from all over the country, as this city has beautifully blossomed into a hotspot for economic, social and cultural growth in the past few years.
Buying a home is nothing less than a ceremony. Not long ago, it used to be a prolonged desire of the bread-winner's families pan-India. But with the increasing purchasing capacity, professionals in their early 30s have also become end users of real estate property. Therefore, good investment plans and careful selection of property become primarily important. Here's a list of important documents one requires to be aware of before investing in properties in Pune:
- Title deeds of the land and its authenticity
- Documents presented by the seller and their legal validity
- Approved layout of the project
- Encumbrance Certificate to check if there are no pending issues
- Intimation of Disapproval (IOD)
- Building Completion Certificate which is Issued by the Municipal Authorities
- Occupation Certificate in original copy
These documents can then further be verified from your legal advisors. A foolproof investment is certain to yield great returns. Trusted by millions for their honest endeavours, Goel Ganga Developments has pioneered landmarks in real estate in Pune since more than 30 years, and continue to do so with their ongoing projects.