5 Things To Look Out For When Buying A Home In Pune
24 Feb 2017
Pune is inarguably one of the most sought-after residential destinations today. Once known for its perfect weather and quality education, the city is now also popular for its impeccable infrastructure and myriad job opportunities.
If you’re looking to move to the city, there are a number of factors you should consider before narrowing down on which home to buy here.
Here are 5 things you must consider –
1) Proximity to IT & commercial hubs: IT hubs have played a significant role in transforming Pune. Locations such as Hinjawadi, Kharadi, Pashan-Sus Road and Dhanori have benefitted immensely since the emergence of the IT sector. Locations in proximity to IT or commercial hubs are known to grow faster and fetch better prices as compared to other locations.
2) Connectivity: In a busy city like Pune, connectivity is of prime importance. Make sure the location enjoys quick access to the prime destinations in Pune. Locations near NH-4, Pune-Mumbai Highway, Nagar Road and Solapur Road enjoy excellent connectivity.
3) Stay closer to your needs: Life’s more comfortable when you stay closer to your needs. Invest in a location that has renowned educational institutes, hospitals, malls and multiplexes in its vicinity. In addition, such a location with robust social infrastructure will earn you the highest returns as well.
4) Trust the trusted one: A renowned builder has a reputation to sustain, which means you have higher chances of getting possession on time. Moreover, such builders make no compromise on quality and ensure a hassle-free buying experience.
5) Resale value: Do your research and look at the appreciation graph of that location. It will give you an idea about the kind of returns you can expect from the property.
If you are looking for a project that satisfies all the conditions mentioned above, take a look at Ganga Aria, a project of premium 2 BHK homes in fast growing Dhanori.