5 Reasons You Should Invest In A Home In 2018
01 Mar 2018
Real estate investment is considered as a highly lucrative form of financial investment, provided you are entering the industry at the right juncture. Investment experts believe that 2018 is a great year for buying a home because of the many recently introduced regulatory reforms and the market becoming more of a buyers' market.
Here are 5 compelling reasons to invest in a home in 2018:
1. Numerous regulatory reforms: Regulatory reforms such as the RERA have introduced a greater level of reliability and transparency in India's real estate sector, making it a viable investment zone. Additionally, the consolidation of taxes through the GST has made the purchase processes simpler and more transparent.
2. Rise of new locations: As the metro cities in India become saturated with housing projects, the suburban areas have witnessed a huge upsurge in residential locations. The rise of new residential projects in these developed and accessible areas makes a home investment a viable option.
3. Affordable housing options: More and more real estate developers are launching affordable housing projects in keeping with the government's initiative to revive the affordable housing sector.
4. Tremendous scope for appreciation: With greatly advancing infrastructural developments in the cities, the real estate sector is witnessing a financial revival. Additionally, technological revolution, greater luxury and modern amenities, enhanced transparency, and other factors, hold the promise of great returns on investment.
5. Home loan interest rates at their lowest: As a result o the excess liquidity in the banking system, the interest rates on home loans have come down significantly. This has allowed for convenient EMIs and more flexible home loan options.
Looking to invest in a home in Pune? Ganga Niwas, a premium residential project by Goel Ganga Developments, presents 1 Bhk and 2 Bhk Residential Homes for Sale in Dhanori Pune. Explore 1 Bhk and 2 Bhk Residential Property for Sale in Dhanori Pune at Ganga Niwas.