5 Reasons To Invest In Real Estate In Pune
22 Nov 2017
If you have been looking to buy a home, then you will find a long list of reasons why you should be looking in Pune. Pune has emerged as one of the most preferred residential destinations in India. In addition to that, the education and employment sector in Pune is booming, with a large number of reputed educational institutions and employment opportunities being created.
Here are 5 compelling reasons to invest in real estate in Pune:
1. Abounding employment opportunities: With several multinational IT companies setting up their base in India in the city of Pune, the employment opportunities in the IT and tech fields are growing by the day. Investing in property in Pune is highly advantageous not only for your own residential purposes, but also from the point of view of ROI.
2. Affordable housing options: Pune is steadily emerging as the new hub of real estate projects with numerous offerings in the realm of affordable housing. As a city, Pune offers diverse options in housing for those with smaller budgets.
3. Comparable to any metro city: Pune is known for its top-notch civic infrastructure that makes it a city comparable to any metro in India. From reputed academic institutions to high-end shopping malls, multiplexes, world-class healthcare and transit systems, there’s nothing that you won’t find here. Pune offers excellent connectivity to many cities like Mumbai, Bangalore and Goa, and also to many coveted weekend destinations.
4. Relatively lower cost of living: Although comparable to any metro city in India, Pune still maintains a relatively lower cost of living.
5. Great weather all year round: Pune is known for its great weather all year round, which is indeed a luxury in a country like India.
A combination of all these factors is what makes Pune India’s second-most preferred city to settle down in, as well as one of the fastest-growing cities in Asia! All these factors should be reason enough to invest in this vibrant city. Looking for the perfect home in Pune? Ganga Niwas, a residential project by Goel Ganga Developments, presents 1 BHK Residential Apartments in Dhanori Pune