2018's Best Home Décor Trends
23 Jan 2018
2018 is brimming with predictions for everything that’s going to be different in the New Year, and home décor trends are no exception to that rule.
Here are some of the best home décor trends that will rule in 2018:
1. Statement floors: 2018 is the year to experiment with bold and unconventional flooring choices. Go for geometric patterns on tiles or terrazzo to make a statement with the flooring.
2. Warm neutrals: Those cool tones like grey and beige are on the way out. Warm neutrals like burnt orange, rusty terracotta and plum are going be in this year.
3. Geometric abstract art: If you’re an art enthusiast, you may want to do up your home with all kinds of geometric abstract art - it’s going to be all the rage in 2018.
4. Mixed metals: Gone are the days of standard stainless steel and all-brass hardware. Mix up the metals in your home - rose-gold trays, matte black hardware and copper handles and knobs make for a winning combination.
5. Wabi-sabi: Wabi-sabi is a recently famous Japanese philosophy that advises you to embrace the flaws and blemishes in your home, so that it can look like a home that is actually lived in. So, this year, forget about making your home look flawlessly spick and span—embrace the imperfections.
6. Stone sinks: Steel and ceramic sinks are giving way to the raw and rustic-looking stone sinks for that exotic appeal to the bathrooms and kitchen.
7. Ceiling wallpaper: The ceiling in your home is perhaps one of the most aesthetically neglected parts, but 2018 is changing that with trendy ceiling wallpapers to liven up your living spaces.
Looking for the perfect home? Ganga Platino, a premium residential project by Goel Ganga Developments, presents 2 Bhk and 3 Bhk Apartments & Penthouses in Kharadi Pune and 2 Bhk and 3 Bhk Luxurious Homes in Kharadi Pune.